DIGITAL | Helping ANZ Wealth grow
In 2013, ANZ Wealth set out to build a new, integrated wealth platform, bringing together investments, super, insurance and advice in a single package. For the delivery team, the challenge was to create an integrated client experience spanning:
- Multiple channels and touchpoints, both online and offline.
- A wide range of customer segments, life stages, and customer needs — from young home buyers seeking insurance, to affluent retirees in need of comprehensive financial advice.
- A variety of content types, including product information, educational content, transactional support and compliance information.
That meant supporting multiple, individualised pathways, while delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
We worked on-site in collaboration with the digital project team, business stakeholders and subject-matter experts. Using the agile methodology, we created content to support a variety of client personas across three key delivery areas:
- A new online wealth hub.
- An interactive educational iPad app, for use in-branch at the new Grow centres.
- The Grow app for investors, supporting mobile share trading, super, insurance and more.
As the user experience developed, we helped to refine and perfect everything from interactive interface copy to error messages. We have also continued to support ongoing development as ANZ’s wealth offering grows and evolves.
Launched in a blaze of publicity in 2014, the Grow hub, centres and app have helped to revitalise ANZ’s wealth brand, inspiring and empowering a new generation of clients and supporting ongoing retention and engagement.
Category: Content Marketing, Digital, Investor Education, Marketing